ForumsQuestionsToodleDo Offline

ToodleDo Offline
mrruz

Posted: Nov 11, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Is there a way to have ToodleDo.com offline?

A lot of times I am at a client's location and am unable to access internet all the time but still need access to the task list.

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
Yes, you can use an app that syncs with Toodledo. There are many to choose from.

http://www.toodledo.com/tools/directory.php
mrruz

Thanks, but unfortunately these solutions do not include all of toodledo's functionality. Namely, notes, outlines, habits, and most importantly collaboration.

I was considering pushing toodledo to my company for a productivity solution, but the lack of offline access is a deal breaker.

Thank you for your quick response though :)

This message was edited Nov 11, 2015.
Purveyor

FWIW, the Toodledo official iOS app has Notes, Outlines, and Habits.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Also the iOS app has Lists and some collaboration
Ann M

Posted: Nov 12, 2015
I have to agree with mrruz, that this would be a great feature to have. Many times I work remotely with my computer with no internet access and would love to be able to do my weekly planning or other things and can't. I use the IOS app daily, but I find it works well for quick things like adding a task, note or searching, not for thinking about big picture, being able to type more easily from a keyboard rather than my phone, and switching views quickly. Thanks for the consideration.
evholten

Posted: Jan 29, 2016
What's this fixation with iOS? Really ridiculous. Android is bigger for mobile and Windows still is the major desktop. Not everybody is willing to spend too much on something available for half. Why not cross platform solutions?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 29, 2016
We do offer a cross platform solution. This website works great on any web browser, Mac or PC or Android or iOS. And we have apps for both iOS and Android.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.