ForumsQuestionsWhy discrepancy bet. hotlist email & online hotlist?

Why discrepancy bet. hotlist email & online hotlist?
lite1

Posted: Jun 18, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Just trying out this feature. Main View | Hotlist tab shows 10 items and all are accurate meaning that each meets one or the other of my criteria in Account Settings:
Due within 7 days OR at least priority 2

However the email of hotlist shows only 6 items 5 of which are on the Hotlist. The one that is in email but not in online hot list view is:
pay for pro subscription to TD
Top priority
due May 16, 2010
I can explain this discrepancy as I have filter hide future tasks (> 4 months). Some of the emailed Hotlist items meet one of the criteria; other meet the alternate one, so I don't see a pattern that explains the discrepancy and am baffled.

I can not explain why items in online hotlist view accurately show several items with due date of June 21st and no priority at all, BUT these do not show up in email.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Edward

Tonight I am putting in three test tasks in Hotlist to try to discern things. All 3 should show up in email:
Hottie test due June 20 no priority
Hottie test due June 20 with P2
Hottie test only P2

[I use Hotlist infrequently and would find it more useful if I could set the two criteria to AND rather than OR; because of that I'd rather get an email of my starred items which is what I use to manually select my own "Pay -attention to me list"; however that is a different topic.]
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion and bug report. We'll look into the hotlist email and make sure that it matches the website hotlist.

Thanks
lite1

Posted by Toodledo:
Thanks for the suggestion and bug report. We'll look into the hotlist email and make sure that it matches the website hotlist.

Thanks

Thanks, I believe that it is broken/bug so you will determine that. FYI the three test tasks that I noted that I had put in ALL came through in the email today so I have no hypothesis anymore as to what might be wrong.
Again thanks, Edward
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 19, 2009
I think we fixed it. Subtasks were not going out in the hotlist email. That was probably the bug.
lite1

Posted: Jun 20, 2009
Thanks ... what TD did seems to have fixed things.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.