ForumsQuestionsIphone app sync

Iphone app sync
mark

Posted: Jul 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
When I create a task on my iPhone and sync 1 hour is added to the due time on the web, when I sync again the iPhone is updated with the incorrect time?

Any ideas?
mark

Just noticed this was on the list of fixed bugs? Not working for me?
Posted by mark:
When I create a task on my iPhone and sync 1 hour is added to the due time on the web, when I sync again the iPhone is updated with the incorrect time?

Any ideas?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I commented on the "sync on close" feature in this thread: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/2335/0/new-iphone-sync.html

As for the due-time getting bumped around, can you please check your timezone settings and then create a support ticket if the problem persists?
dr.aarong

Posted: Jul 11, 2009
May I strongly recommend shake to sync as an option. At first I hated "shake to ____"...but PI's shake-to-sync ability has me sold on it.

If I enter something and want to be sure that an alarm is going to go off for it, I can shake and know the alarm will be set. I don't have to go to another screen (eg the home screen) to get to the "sync" button (and thus lose my place on the current screen), and there doesn't have to be a sync button on every screen taking up valuable space!
Anders

Posted: Jul 11, 2009
Toodledo is working on a really cool new way of syncing that actively syncs changes as you make them.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.