ForumsQuestionsForwarded Emails to Toodledo: Enhancement

Forwarded Emails to Toodledo: Enhancement
Proximo

Posted: Jun 22, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Now that I am a Pro Plus Subscriber (Highly Recommended), I am forwarding more emails to my Toodledo account.

It would be nice if all images inserted on the email body, would translate over to my Task Notes.

I am not talking about email attachments as this works great in Pro Plus. I mean the actual images that are inserted into the body of the email.

Many of my emails have Inserted Images in the body which are great because you can show graphical information directly on the email for ease of use. When these are forwarded to Toodledo, they are all stripped of the images and I am left with only text.

I don't know if HTML supported email format is what supports this or not, but just wanted to mention it here.

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 23, 2009
Imbedded images are not supported right now, but we are looking into it. For now, you will need to attach them instead of embedding them.
Proximo

Embedding....

That's the word. I was going to use OLE but it just sounds weird and for some reason I did not think of just saying Embedding. Wow.... I was tired that day.

thanks again for the response Toodledo.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, I am a bad speller. But merriam-webster says that both are acceptable so :p
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.