ForumsQuestionsHanging up on "loading..."

Hanging up on "loading..."
Chris Leh

Posted: Aug 22, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
I've used Toodledo for many years. Recently, however, when I log on to the task screen, it says "loading..." but hangs there. Although I was able to get into the forum, most of the other buttons don't work. FWIW, I use a Windows SurfaceBook and Chrome.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Chris Leh
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 22, 2016
Can you please try using a different web browser or computer and see if that works? This will tell us if its a problem with your browser or your account. I suspect that some recently installed Chrome extension or some software on your computer is interfering with our websites ability to load.
Chris Leh

Posted: Aug 23, 2016
Jake - thanks. I ran it in Internet Explorer and it worked ok. Here are my Chrome extensions - can you tell whether and if so, which, one of these that may be the culprit?

Chris

AdBlock 3.1
AddThis - Share & Bookmark (new) 3.0.5
Adobe Acrobat 15.1.0.1
Bcc Me for Gmail 0.1.2
Boomerang for Gmail 1.2.6
Chrometa Web Tools for Chrome 2.14
Contactually 2.5.3
Easy Search for Wikipedia 1.0
Evernote Web Clipper 6.9.2
Extensity 1.2.3
Google URL Shortener 1.2
HD for YouTube™ 2.0
Honey 8.8.5
LastPass: Free Password Manager 4.1.27
Open External Links in New Tab 1.2
Open Screenshot 24.0
Pocket 0.810
Rapportive 1.4.3
Save to Pocket 2.0.36
Send from Gmail (by Google) 1.16
Site blocker 1.2.3
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 23, 2016
Try disabling AdBlock and Site Blocker and see if that helps. If not, try using Chrome in "Incognito" mode which disables plugins. This will tell us something.
Mary_1294868743

Posted: Aug 24, 2016
I'm having the same problem -- a list I'm importing just says "loading" and does not display (I'm a silver subscriber and the list has 97 items.)

The problem occurs in:
Firefox
Chrome
Chrome Incognito tab
Chris Leh

Thanks, Jake. This worked. I really, really like Chrome, so I went back and tested the extensions one at a time. The culprit was the Chrometa version 2.5.3 listed above. There happened to be an alternative Chrometa extension - Chrometa Web Tools for Chrome 2.1 - and I added it to see if I'd get the same problem. I did not, so I'm now back up, using Chrome, getting my full spreadsheet in Toodledo, and using Chrometa,

Chris
Mary_1294868743

I was able to get my list to load by deleting the import/upload in the Chrome browser. I imported the list using Firefox and it worked without problem.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.