ForumsQuestionsSuggestion for Tasks Module

Suggestion for Tasks Module
Joel_4

Posted: Sep 08, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
I would find it very useful if, when I mark a task complete, the app would ask me "Is there a follow-up required?". If I click yes then I could enter the information and know that the new (follow-up) task will be connected to the just completed task. If I click no then I could record the date/time and hours spent on the task and be done.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 08, 2016
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
Pete_5

Posted: Dec 02, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by Joel_4:
I would find it very useful if, when I mark a task complete, the app would ask me "Is there a follow-up required?". If I click yes then I could enter the information and know that the new (follow-up) task will be connected to the just completed task. If I click no then I could record the date/time and hours spent on the task and be done.

+1 this would be incredibly useful

This message was edited Dec 02, 2016.
Olivir2015

Posted: Dec 05, 2016
Hm...only if this could be turned off in settings, because I would get tired soon enough because of all the no-clicking everytime I check off a task from my list...
Ummagumma

Posted: Dec 05, 2016
The right way to do it is to specify that in task setting. Not global setting.

A very good option would be to create a "hidden" child task that only gets triggered when the master task is completed. This way it stays out of the lists and search results until it's generated.

An example would be a "1 call in prescription refill" - "2 pick up prescription" pair, recurring monthly. I don't want to see #2 unless I am done with #2.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.