ForumsQuestionsFirefox Add-on - Alarm ("Notify Me") Missing

Firefox Add-on - Alarm ("Notify Me") Missing
Ike

Posted: Jul 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I have started using the Firefox Toodledo Add-on. It seems to be lacking a very important option in light of the new iPhone version of Toodledo that allows push notifications. There is no way to add an alarm to the task using the Firefox "Add a Task" button. I have to further edit the note on my phone or within my browser to get the option to set an alarm. Could this be added to the Add-on?

Thanks.

This message was edited Jul 02, 2009.
Anders

Individual task reminders are very new, and so far the full website, and the iPhone app are the only two ways to add them. I am sure Toodledo will add the capability to set reminders from the various other interfaces like the FF addon and the email syntax in future updates.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, this is on our to-do list.
lambert2

Posted: Nov 03, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Just seconding the idea of task reminders in the firefox add-in. I love, love, love toodledo reminders and am increasingly dependent on them. I also love the Add-in, but this is the one drawback.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 03, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
LASHirsh

Posted: Mar 30, 2010
I am with lambert2 and Ike all the way on this!
conroybp

Posted: Apr 15, 2010
Any sign of this being implemented? It's been some 9 months since it was suggested and it's something that is sorely mising at the moment

Thanks in advance
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 15, 2010
This is on our to-do list, but it is our policy to not comment on our roadmap or delivery dates for future feature improvements.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.