ForumsQuestionsSorting Tag list on web version

Sorting Tag list on web version
Derek Erb

Posted: Feb 09, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I posted this question in February of 2012 and got a reply that it was being worked on. Here we are in February 2017, FIVE years later(!), and I have not yet had a reply. Has this been done and I just do not see where the function or option is?

Is there some way to sort the Tags list in the lefthand sidebar on the web site alphabetically rather than by number of due tasks per Tag?

FEBRUARY 2012:

"Looking at another thread here it looks as though this is not possible. But I am asking just in case and to find out when it will be possible.

I need to be able to sort my Tags alphabetically in the lefthand sidebar instead of by number of tasks. At the moment there does not appear to be any way to do this.

However in the "official" ToodleDo iApps tags are sorted alphabetically. I keep having to find and pickup one of my iDevices to see my tags alphabetically and make my changes there."
pawelkaleta

Score: 1 Reference
You can set Tags to be displayed in alphabetical order under "Profile & Settings" -> "Display preferences".
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
Yes, this has been possible for a long time, but you have to switch it to Alphabetical in your account settings.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.