ForumsQuestionsiPhone App not updating on close??

iPhone App not updating on close??
Jon_R

Posted: Jul 10, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I have noticed after the latest update that when I close out the application on my iPod Touch that it is not updating my tasks online as before. I mark a task as complete or add a new task and it does not show up online UNLESS I open the app again which syncs auto on opening. Has something changed in the app that this will no longer be done?

I am running the newest OS version on my touch and have the most recent toodledo app update.
Anders

Posted: Jul 10, 2009
Sync on closing was removed from the iPhone app in the latest update because it was causing some problems for people using the app on slow networks. Toodledo is working on a really cool new way of syncing that will actively sync any changes you make in the app.
Jon_R

Posted: Jul 12, 2009
Any type of time frame for the "really cool new way of syncing"? I would be surprised if I am the only one who is sorely missing that feature at this time.
Anders

Posted: Jul 12, 2009
Toodledo will not comment on release dates, but I know they are working on it now. In fact, and I hope they don't mind me sharing this, automatic syncing is almost completely in place in the current beta.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 14, 2009
"Instant Sync" is in the update on the iTunes app store right now :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.