ForumsQuestionsiOS App Update

iOS App Update
J. Michael Stahl

Posted: Mar 14, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I understand there is a lot of focus on the new web-based UI. That said, are there any updates on a new iOS app? Can you share any of the high level features you are targeting for design?

I live off my Toodledo iOS app so I am very excited to see what updates are in store. Thanks and keep up the good work!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 14, 2017
If you look at the new tasks section and shrink your browser so its skinny, you'll see roughly where we are going with the iOS app.
creek

Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Any ballpark guesstimates as to when an updated iOS app might be arriving? Inquiring minds want to know... :)
User

Score: 1 Reference
Two suggestions for iOS app enhancements.

1) When setting a custom date, please use a control that shows that day of the week. Many times I want to select a day in the future, but want it on say a Saturday.

2) When importing Reminders from the Apple app., could you provide a list of folders to import? I have some shared lists with my wife, so I'd like to import only those items of mine from my personal folder, not the shared ones.

thx.

-Benny
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestions. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.

Thanks
Darin Quest

Posted: Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for the update. Another key missing feature on IOS is to be able to filter by tags. Hopefully that is part of the next release.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 13, 2017
You can already filter by tags in the iOS app. If you have the tag field enabled, its under the "show" menu below the other filters.
J. Michael Stahl

Posted: Sep 15, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
I haven't seen any more conversation on an iOS update. Is this still in the works for 2017?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 15, 2017
We've been focusing on making the entire website work great in the browser. The new tasks section works great, and even includes offline support. We'll circle back to the iOS and give it some love soon.
J. Michael Stahl

Posted: Dec 05, 2017
Any updates on the new iOS app? Any hints of when we can expect it or potential feature sets?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.