ForumsQuestionsLayout / space usage on iOS app

Layout / space usage on iOS app
creek

Posted: Mar 24, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Been a long-time Toodledo user, both mobile and Web. Recently switched back to an iOS phone after a number of years on Android. I find the iOS app to be much less space efficient than the Android version on the Tasks view. Font size is small, which would be OK if it meant more tasks per screen, but then each task has a "2nd line" with just the due date. Also, the checkbox and star are somewhat oversized. I'm fine with a decision to 1) use a bigger font/elements for elegance and/or readability, or, 2) using smaller fonts/elements to get more stuff on a single screen. However, this seems to combine the worst of both -- small font + odd task layout + big elements = not ideal.

Am I missing something? (I'm hoping so) I guess I'm looking for a Tasks list that's a bit cleaner -- I'm more interested in seeing more of my tasks rather than more of the other information like Due Date. Maybe if there was a simple option for a "clean" list that would be denser? My big honkin' iPhone 7 Plus only shows 11 tasks on a full screen...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 24, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
We have plans to update our iOS app. In the meantime, you might want to try our new task website from the iPhone. https://tasks.toodledo.com
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.