ForumsQuestionsAdding tasks with Apple Watch App

Adding tasks with Apple Watch App
Dave

Posted: May 03, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I apologize if this is documented or was asked already - I could not find it in any searches. When I add multiple tasks via voice on my Apple Watch using the ToodleDo Apple Watch app, only the last entered task is transferred to the ToodleDo IOS app. Is this by design, a limitation of some sort, or a bug? I sometimes think of a few things to add to my task list at once, and like to enter them through the Apple Watch app for convenience. Because of this limitation I've found, I have resorted to asking Siri on my Apple Watch to add a reminder and then import the reminders into the IOS ToodleDo app (Apple's reminders app does not have this same limitation).
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It sounds like a bug. I'll look into it.
Dave

Thank you!
Dave

Posted: May 30, 2017
Jake-did you ever determine if this is a bug, and if so when it might be fixed?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 31, 2017
Its a bug. Ive added it to our to-do list, but I dont have an ETA right now. Very few people us the Apple watch for adding tasks, so Im afraid this wont be super high priority.
Fred_Foote

Posted: Jun 02, 2017
Posted by Dave:
I apologize if this is documented or was asked already - I could not find it in any searches. When I add multiple tasks via voice on my Apple Watch using the ToodleDo Apple Watch app, only the last entered task is transferred to the ToodleDo IOS app. Is this by design, a limitation of some sort, or a bug? I sometimes think of a few things to add to my task list at once, and like to enter them through the Apple Watch app for convenience. Because of this limitation I've found, I have resorted to asking Siri on my Apple Watch to add a reminder and then import the reminders into the IOS ToodleDo app (Apple's reminders app does not have this same limitation).

I don't see how to add tasks via voice on my Apple Watch. I have the Toodledo app installed on the Watch. Furthermore, the application on the Watch simply seems to bring up a Hotlist. It looks nothing like the picture of the app on the Watch at https://www.toodledo.com/info/applewatch.php

Any info would be appreciated.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 02, 2017
Force tap will give you the option to add a task.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.