ForumsQuestionsSilver subscription price increased to 19.99 for existing users?

Silver subscription price increased to 19.99 for existing users?
Martin Schayna

Posted: May 24, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
Hi

I am loyalty and not very demanding user under Silver subscription for two years, now my subscription is about to expire so I decide to pay another year.

It's a surprise for me that price of Silver (and only) subscription was increased (for me only) from 14.95 to 19.99?

For new users it's still 14.95, see https://www.toodledo.com/pricing.php -- you have to open the link in the anonymous browser window to see that page.

How is that? I know, it's up to Toodledo's producers to choose the pricing model, but it smells a bit.

Now I have two weeks for decision what to do...

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 24, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Yes, the pricing was increased to $19.99 a few months ago to better reflect the value of a Toodledo subscription and to support our future development. This was the first time that we have raised prices in at least 5 years and we've added a lot since then, so we felt it was justified.

We forgot to update the price on that extra pricing page that you discovered. I'll update that now. Sorry for the confusion.
Ummagumma

Posted: May 25, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
"Yes, the pricing was increased to $19.99 a few months ago to better reflect the value of a Toodledo subscription and to support our future development."

Given that you provide zero way to sync with most commonly used desktop clients, and using Toodledo to it's fullest on the mobile devices requires another expensive subscription to Informant (separating timed events into different programs is not the best approach), this seems like a rather risky move.

Just curious and I understand if you don't answer this question, but do you feel that you were getting enough new paying users as it is, even before the subscription price increase ?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.