ForumsQuestionsTask Colors

Task Colors
Michael_49

Posted: Jun 21, 2017
Score: 2 Reference
I've been holding back until now but I feel I have to speak up regarding task color usage.

When I scan my tasks, I want a way to quickly identify which tasks are most important and which don't require my immediate attention. I need the TEXT COLOR to jump out for me...not the priority adjacent to it to stand out. Currently, the priority is colored with a flag and the text color is less desirable (for me)... I currently use Stylish to do this. I would prefer to have something like this NATIVE to the program. Here's my suggestion regarding TEXT colors based on priority...

Priority:
Top: Red
High: Bright Blue
Med: Bold Black
Low: Black
Neg: what ever color you want

Thanks for allowing me to make this suggestion.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 22, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
In your account settings under the "Row Style" heading you can select to have the title styled/colored according to the priority or due-date.
Michael_49

Posted: Jun 22, 2017
Score: 3 Reference
Thank you Jake for that. I knew about that. I just don't find the brownish gold and blue very appealing....and I've been a Chicago Bears (orange & blue) fan for years. Just like we all like to slice and dice our tasks...some of us would like the flexibility to adjust colors that make sense with us. Thanks for the opportunity to express myself.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.