ForumsQuestionsCategories for Habits

Categories for Habits
Purveyor

Posted: Aug 01, 2017
Score: 3 Reference
One extra field, please, along with the ability to filter by that field: category or folder or type or something else.

I'd to categorize my habits into Personal, Work and Exercise so that I can view those habits (and only those habits) at the appropriate time and place.

Also, there are many other suggestions here New Section: Habits, but there have been no new features in the past two years.

This message was edited Aug 01, 2017.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 01, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
DannyWissen

Posted: Aug 04, 2017
I would really like this feature, because when you have more than 10 or 20 things to check of it looks like work to check them and so you leave it...
shelbyp

Posted: Dec 13, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by Purveyor:
One extra field, please, along with the ability to filter by that field: category or folder or type or something else.

I'd to categorize my habits into Personal, Work and Exercise so that I can view those habits (and only those habits) at the appropriate time and place.

Also, there are many other suggestions here New Section: Habits, but there have been no new features in the past two years.

Very late reply to this thread, but I agree with your comment that there have not been any new features for habits! I really would like to use this section, but I had to stop and revert back to repeating tasks unfortunately, because one key feature is missing in this section , and that is the ability to schedule more flexibly e.g. twice a week, 3 times a month. This feature is available in just about any habit app. Typically things like exercise, music practice, etc are all best modeled as x times per week and simply cannot be modeled as a occurring on a specific day.

Anyway this feature is already on the todolist without "comments on timeframes for implementation ..." the wait for this particular feature has been quite frustrating, hopefully a higher priority can be assigned to it :(
alvaro.andani

Posted: Feb 26, 2018
Apart of the suggestions above, that I do subscribe, I miss a "description" field of the habit so properly motivate the habit, and a "comments" field for each entry, so I can add important data

The "goal" link, the x times a week, and the "cathegories" are also important features to make this fully integrate with toodledo as a self- management tool

thank you
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.