ForumsQuestionsSync in Progress error message stops me just reading a task note

Sync in Progress error message stops me just reading a task note
mr_many_notes

Posted: Jul 20, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
On my iPod Touch, if Toodledo is doing a synchronisation, I am not able to even READ a note, but get the error message "Sync in Progress - please wait for the current sync to finish before editing a task" when I click on the "Read Note" button. This is extremely annoying when all I want to do is READ a task note. At the very least the error message is wrong, because it says "...before EDITING a task".

I think that it should allow me to READ a task note while the editing is happening.
Anders

Good point, and I think this may have already been fixed. I am running a beta of a future version of the app, and I can read notes during synchronization, so perhaps Toodledo has already changed what you are seeing.
paul.winter

I add an item, then try to change the folder and it tells me to wait until sync has finished, but I have sync on startup and edit both turned off. Why is it trying to sync (don't have a current wifi connection).
Anders

I'n not sure why it would do that. If you have notifications enabled, the app has to connect to authenticate each time you open it per Apple's rules. However, it is not syncing, so I don't know if that could be related or not.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the bug report. These bugs should be fixed in the next version.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.