ForumsQuestionsSmall Quirk in new Layout

Small Quirk in new Layout
BobGott

Posted: Dec 13, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I keep trying out the new layout scheme .. but always end back in the old layout mostly due to speed.

One small quirk .. that I would like to see fixed in the new layout ..

Current Layout - If I check (complete) a task but want my list refreshed without completed tasks .. I click on the date/icon on the left (as I'm in date mode) and the screen is refreshed and the completed task(s) are removed.

New Layout - If I check complete a task then want my list refreshed .. I click on the date/icon on the left (as I'm in date mode) the screen seems to be refreshed but the completed task is still visible. However, if I check on 'All Tasks' above the completed task is removed from the display.

Is this a bug or a feature?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 13, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I think you are clicking the icon in the blue ribbon on the far left side of the screen. This may have worked in the "classic" interface, but it was not intentional. There are a number of ways to refresh the list in the new layout.

1) In the sidebar (to the right of the blue ribbon), click the list you are currently viewing.
2) If you have keyboard shortcuts enabled, press the R key
3) Reload the page
4) In the toolbar above your list, where it says the name of the list you are viewing. Click this and then click again on the list you are viewing.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.