ForumsQuestionsLack of Communication

Lack of Communication
codynholland

Posted: Jan 01, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
What is going on with the lack of communication from the Toodledo team?

After the new layout went live, there has been almost no posts in the news section and the posts that are there are about server maintenance and down time.

Now it's 2018, and they didn't even do a year in review for last year.

This is unlike the service most of us know and love and it's disappointing to me as a customer. I don't care what the Toodledo team members are working on, but I like to know that they ARE working on something.

Is Toodledo getting bought like Wunderlist? Or have they stopped development for some reason?

Am I the only one who noticed the drop in communication? I don't know if the community here knows something that I'm missing (or if the staff want to weigh in), but I'm curious what others think.
Xxx_2

Posted: Jan 01, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, I am an old user of Toodledo, I am an old user, for many years already, having followed the development of Toodledo through forums of messages, new releases, etc ... I use Toodledo only on my iPhone, and it is the app that I most on my cell phone, my main and excellent organizer of my daily life.

Already a few months ago, I was surprised by the lack of news about new developments for iOs...The option to import from Wunderlist was the last communication for the iOs platform, and this in April / 2017... So, last month, I asked Toodledo in the forum here if there are an update for iOs planned, and I received the answer that yes, it was definitely in their ToDo.

But at the end of the year, I went back to the forum search for subtasks, and found posts talking about exactly that lack of developments, such as

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/25365/0/toodledo-needs-a-project-manager.html

There is a justification from Toodledo saying that the focus now is on things like tracking the performance of the new layout. OK, but I was struck by the lack of the traditional "year in review", along with the wishes of a happy new year, in a message about the next steps in a road map for the new year. Yesterday I got to see the message of this type posted by Toodledo on 12/30/16. But today it was erased, and no new message of the type was placed...

I'm worried the same way as you: is something is being done by the development time or for some reason, the development of Toodledo was reduced or interrupted ... would be a huge penalty, because I have not found such a good, safe and efficient app in what it does... Of course, there are things to be done, improved, etc ... but I would not want to feel insecure to think if can expect to continue being able to use this great app for many years ...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 02, 2018
Just running a little behind with the holidays. Im working on a 2017 year in review post.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Xxx_2

Score: 1 Reference
I was actually afraid that the product development had been abandoned, but with Jake's enlightening post above, I was very excited and confident that the program I chose to manage a large part of my activities is in the right way. It essential to me know that this product is being worked and accompanied by the Toodledo team. Thanks for the "year in review"!
codynholland

Posted: Jan 04, 2018
I agree, thanks for the update! I really appreciate what you all do with Toodledo!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.