ForumsQuestionsFrequent crashing of iPod Toodledo

Frequent crashing of iPod Toodledo
mr_many_notes

Posted: Jul 24, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Since the most recent version (1.5.2), I have noticed a huge increase in crashing; if I use the app for 5 mins, it will probably crash several times (i.e. just throw me totally out of the app). I do a lot of switching Todos from one folder to another, and I think the problem occurs when the app is trying to sync edited Todos. It's sufficiently bad and irritating I'm going to switch off "Sync on edit".

Anybody else noticing this?
Anders

I believe there is a bug where the app shuts down if you are quickly scrolling a list when a sync finishes. I thought that it only applied to full syncs, but maybe it happens with sync on edit too. If that is what you are seeing, Toodledo is already on top of it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This is a bug that was introduced in version 1.5.2 and fixed in version 1.5.3. We didn't catch this, nor did our 50 beta testers. Probably because it is depends on your network speed and activity. It will sometimes crash if you are scrolling your list at the same time that a sync finishes.

Until 1.5.3 comes out (maybe 1 week depending on Apple's review), you can disable "sync on edit" and do your syncing manually.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.