ForumsQuestionsTask View filtering broken

Task View filtering broken
tannen

Posted: Mar 11, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
As of this morning filtering appears to be broken in the Tasks view. It does not appear to browser specific - I am experiencing this problem in Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox on a Windows 10 PC.

When I logged in this morning I found that tasks with Start and Due dates of tomorrow are displaying even though I have "in the future" tasks hidden in the filter options. Since I normally use the Priority view, I switched to the Hotlist view and I'm seeing the same problem (I verified my Hotlist settings are still set for "Has a due date in the next 1 days"). I use Ultimate Todo List on my Android devices and they are not displaying tomorrow's tasks, so this appears to be a Toodledo web browser issue.

This is really distracting - can you please look into this and fix the problem as soon as possible? Thank you.
adamloren1

I think I am seeing the same issue - basically, all of my tasks with a due date of tomorrow are showing under today.

Saw this start happening sometime over the past 2-3 days.

For what it's worth, it seems to be only an issue with the new layout. When I log out completely and relaunch a browser window and log back in, I get the older Toodledo interface, with the little "circle i" prompt at the bottom to preview the new layout. the old layout seems to display just fine (i.e, tomorrow's tasks showing under tomorrow), but in the new layout it looks broken.

Thanks!
douglasl

Yes, all my Tomorrow tasks are showing up under Today, and Tomorrow is empty. This started late Saturday 3/10, which I know because I was in and out of Toodledo a lot yesterday.
bwheeler350

Same here. Tasks with start date of tomorrow are displayed today despite application of filter to hide future tasks. Daylight Savings Time started overnight, but this seems to be an error applied to the next full 24 hours. Did someone set the system clock ahead 1 day instead of 1 hour? Tasks with start dates further into the future than tomorrow are still hidden.
EDIT TO ADD: I have submitted a bug report ticket.

This message was edited Mar 11, 2018.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 12, 2018
It looks like its an issue with Daylight savings time. I am looking into it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.