ForumsQuestionsShare uplodaed files

Share uplodaed files
john.schuster_2

Posted: Jul 29, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
If I go to ProPlus subscription and upload files to a specific task and I have that task in a folder that I am sharing with Pro user can they?

1. Download the file using just a Pro subscription or do they need pro plus

2. Can they upload files to the task using a Pro Plus subscription.

I'm tryin to use this to share spec's with team members
Anders

1. Yes
2. I am not sure, but I believe so.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The answer is yes to both. As long as the person who owns the task has a Pro Plus account, any collaborator with the proper permissions with a regular Pro account will be able to read and/or add files.
Anders

Are you sure a regular Pro can upload to a Pro Plus task? I couldn't do it when I tried.

Edit: Sorry, Toodledo is right. It requires level 3 permission, and I only had level 2. I knew I shouldn't have questioned the all-knowing :)

This message was edited Jul 29, 2009.
john.schuster_2

Looks like I will be updating my crew to Toodledo Pro-Plus, I think it's worth it for projects where everyone is everywhere. Tasks and files in one place. So much for Sharepoint.
g3ryders

Posted: Sep 09, 2009
I am sharing with a collaborator. We both have Pro Plus accounts. We are unable to see uploaded files from one another. The only way is if the files were attached to a specific task and then reassigned. We want to upload files that we both can access without a specific task. How do we do this?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 10, 2009
The collaboration on this website is currently task focused. You can only share tasks, so if you want to share files, they will need to be attached to a task. There is no way to currently collaborate with the "Files" section of Toodledo, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.