ForumsQuestionsReceiving Authorization Errors on Android App

Receiving Authorization Errors on Android App
brian

Posted: Aug 06, 2018
Score: 4 Reference
Started seeing this today when starting up the Android app:

"Welcome Back"

"The 3rd party app or service that sent you here has not identified themselves correctly."

Occasionally this is replaced with a URL that appears to be to Toodledo authentication servers that says:

"Webpage not available:

The webpage at https://api.toodledo.com.... could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"
sputnam_2

Score: 3 Reference
Exactly the same problem here.
farnellg

Me to. I get errors on the desktop app that it is down for maintenance.
mikael_be

Score: 1 Reference
And the web page gives me intermittent "offline for scheduled maintenance"

Well, I guess most of us don't have a plan with an uptime-guarantee...
Leah Abney

Score: 2 Reference
Receiving the same offline for maintenance message. At first on all pages (around 9:00 am EST) and now intermittent (as of 10:25 am EST).
steve

Same for me
tannen

Same here - seeing MANY network errors since the pop-up appeared stating that Toodledo has been updated. Very worried....
todo_silver

Same errors here!

I primarily use this on my phone and a separate program on my computer. Nothing will sync and I can't access my to-do list on my phone at all even just to view it, which is a terrible design.
Mike Thomas

Same here, plus when accessing via toodledo.com I *sometimes* get a server down type of message, or when I persist, all my tasks appear to be gone. Then they come back again on a refresh.
Stuart Bell (ICR)

Score: 4 Reference
Just to add another voice to this: it is somewhat awkward to have my main work task management app playing up during a working day. Especially given that the error says that this is because of 'scheduled maintenance', but I don't remember seeing any prior warning (and there's no communication on Twitter)...
ephaneuf

adding my concurrence as well, authorization errors on android for time out errors when timed syncing starts or attempting to open app on phone
cnb10

Me as well, app and website are down. I agree that the app design should not require to be online to be running. But this seemed to me to be the case as I have never had a problem working offline until now. This is something else.
stephen_1299640558

Score: 0 Reference
I saw the promises of no major changes. As of a half hour ago, gSyncit no longer works. gSyncit syncs Outlook with Toodledo. I will now need to remote in to my primary computer. I see that other users are having the same issue.

I see that there is "Unscheduled Maintenance". LOL. Translation -> Something broke or someone broke something.

I am hoping this is a temporary issue.

Please fix. Good luck with the repairs.

This message was edited Aug 06, 2018.
castiron

Also getting regular "Error Syncing Tasks", "Network Error Syncing Contexts", and "Error Signing In" errors on the desktop.
stephen_1299640558

Mine is working now. Had to login via an Incognito Chrome session.
Anant G.

We are having issues with the datacenter. You can follow this thread for the updates : https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/25999/0/toodledo-unscheduled-maintenance.html
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.