ForumsQuestionsRenewal

Renewal
allan_1310296117

Posted: Oct 10, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
My subscription is about to expire, renewal page pops up but no where on the page to actually renew or pay.
aaron.c.salls

Posted: Oct 10, 2018
Hi Allan, sorry about that; we've pushed a fix so that those renew links are back. Can you try again and let me know if you have any further trouble renewing?
allan_1310296117

Posted: Oct 11, 2018
Yes, it is now fixed. Thanks.
marcemobile_3

Posted: Oct 13, 2018
Sorry Aaron, but I too, am unable to select Gold Subscription while trying to renew my subscription. Only the free package has an icon you can select. I wished to renew a little early as I wish to take up the 'backtoschool' offer. Thank you.
coolexplorer

Posted: Oct 20, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by marcemobile_3:
Sorry Aaron, but I too, am unable to select Gold Subscription while trying to renew my subscription. Only the free package has an icon you can select. I wished to renew a little early as I wish to take up the 'backtoschool' offer. Thank you.

You are right,. Only the Free Plan has a button that can be selected. I guess they are working on the subscriptions function to make it auto renewal ......but this should be done offline or in beta not on the main site.
josef_1335122153

Posted: Oct 20, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
I just see a page where i can´t press renewal, showing the old prices...

well look´s like they don´t care for old users, or people who want to pay money...

gold user here, i will go to 50.-€ for gold not more... if nothing changes, just while i like toodledo.

but on my side it looks like the service will go down sooner or later.

when it doesnt get better the next days, i´m ready to get my data out and change to other services.

Just not sure where to go, this what i want: ( maybe german, or german hosted )

- Android App ( maybe 3rd party)
- Desktop (Windows)
- sorting, search over all and archive too
- Tags, Priority
- Due Date, Reminding
- maybe: context, status, location
coolexplorer

Posted: Oct 25, 2018
I was a paid Silver subscriber and Power user with Toodledo for 5 years. TD is very customizable, but has some limitations for which I had to use saved searches and a lot of other workarounds.
Now that they have bumped subscription price by approx 3 to 4 times, I am actively investigating Todoist which is now better value for money and offers the features I require.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.