ForumsQuestionsEvery time the clocks are due to change, reminders duplicate

Every time the clocks are due to change, reminders duplicate
max

Posted: Oct 27, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
Ive reported this before, but about three days before the clocks change, duplicates of all reminders start coming through.

The clocks change here in the UK on Sunday, and sure enough, duplicate reminders are coming through.

Please can this be fixed?

Thanks

Max
Anthony_Taylor

Posted: Oct 28, 2018
I was going to report the same. I am now getting double hotlist emails.

Regards

Anthony
toodledo.pt

Posted: Oct 28, 2018
I'm getting this also.
JMS_W&C

Posted: Oct 29, 2018
My reminders were also off by an hour this morning (instead of getting them emailed just before 9am, they came in just before 8am).
User

Posted: Oct 31, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Same here, duplicate reminders since a few days ago. Do we just wait for them to stop duplicating, or do we need to do something to fix it ourselves?
max

Posted: Nov 01, 2018
Hi Toodledo folks, any chance of a reply please? I'm still getting doubles of everything.
steve_1348828369

Posted: Nov 02, 2018
Same here - dups for 2 days now. PIA.
J. O. D.

Posted: Nov 02, 2018
Hopefully someone has created a support ticket so far...
martingchapman

Posted: Nov 03, 2018
My reminders were also wrong by an hour.
When I checked the time setting in my account after the time change I found although it was set to "auto", TD had not changed it to UK time, it was an hour out.
I un-ticked "auto" and manually set the time and since then my reminders have been on time.

I have also been receiving duplicate notifications, since Saturday 08.00 on 27/10 (the clocks changed in the UK at 02.00 on Sunday 28/10).
I have created a support ticket with a screen shot of my notifications, so hopefully TD will be able to sort this out.
Chris

Posted: Nov 04, 2018
I'm hoping this means that emails will be back to normal from tomorrow, at least until next year...
martingchapman

Posted: Nov 05, 2018
Had this response from Support;
"Thanks for the bug report. We have verified it and working on it to fix this bug asap. We will update everyone in the forums when it is fixed."

Just have to wait until it is fixed.
Chris

Thanks martin.
aaron.c.salls

Hi everyone, we believe we've found the root issue and put a fix into place. If you see a duplicate reminder, please post here or email me directly ([email protected]) and we can re-open the issue.
martingchapman

Posted: Nov 06, 2018
Had two tasks due this morning, only received one notification for each one, so looks like this is fixed.

Well done the new TD Team.
martingchapman

Posted: Nov 07, 2018
Had a notification this morning that was an hour out again.
Checked the time in my account and it was an hour out.
Selected "Auto" and the time on my account is now correct.(because of a similar problem when the clocks changed I had un-ticked "Auto" and set the time manually).

Maybe TD have also been working on this problem and it is now fixed as well.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.