ForumsQuestionsSort Folders on iPhone? + email attachments?

Sort Folders on iPhone? + email attachments?
pcossard

Posted: Aug 04, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Sorry, I have searched as best I could and cannot find how to sort folders on the iPhone - no problem with sorting /reordering on the web site, but a sync does not bring the new online order into the iPhone, though data modifications transfer just fine. Also, just added the pro+ version to be able to attach files - works fine, but cannot figure out how to add email(s) as a file attachment. Possible?

Thanks for your help.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Folders cannot currently be sorted on the iphone, but this is on our to-do list.
Anders

The Folder order on the iPhone does not seem to match the order on the website. I can't believe I never noticed that. Sounds like a feature request.

In order to attach an email, you would have to save it as some kind of file, and then attach it. You could just print it to file, or to One Note if you use that.
pcossard

Thank you both.
hgurley

Posted: Jan 03, 2010
I found a work-around for the folder order problem. Put a "1" in front of the name of the folder (on the website) which you want at the top of the list on the iPod Touch. Then a "2" for the second folder, etc.

I too would like for the iPod Touch order to be the same as that set on the web but in the meantime this works.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.