ForumsQuestionsTag cloud sort has reversed...

Tag cloud sort has reversed...
projectBlake

Posted: Feb 17, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I have my tags sorted alphabetically and in the past week the order reversed. Everything I set up to appear at the top of the tag cloud is now at the bottom.

The tag sorting is fine.. it's just the cloud is reversed.

Why did you change this?
J-O-D

Posted: Feb 18, 2019
Are you perhaps using the old layout? According to some users, tags started behave like this sometime in February. The thing is that the old layout is a legacy thing and is no longer developed. It has been so for at least a year. So any change to the Toodledo web app could have broken this layout anytime - and this happened now.

If that was your issue, you can go to Profile & Settings/Tasks/Default Views/Task Section Version and set it to New (tasks.toodledo.com). Also, if you are using a bookmark in your browser, make sure you have it set either to www.toodledo.com or tasks.toodledo.com, and not to www.toodledo.com/tasks, because that would give you the old layout regardless of your settings!

This message was edited Feb 18, 2019.
Duo

From the January Blog post

https://blog.toodledo.com/january-2019-monthly-update/

"What next?
In internal QA right now are new tag features (color, tag organization) and the new WatchOS app, which we’re excited to share soon. After that, we’ll pick up a slew of collaboration upgrades (notably admin features)."

So I guess they are making changes to this.
J-O-D

@Duo That is also true. But as far as I know, the sorting AZ vs ZA issue only appears on the old layout. I am using the new one and my tags are sorted correctly in the popup.
projectBlake

Posted: Feb 23, 2019
thank you for the info!

I certainly would rather rearrange my task list than actually do the tasks so it works out!

Good opportunity to purge out some of my saved searches (or rename since the column is now more narrow)

I remember not caring for the non hyperlink version of the tag cloud... change is hard.. I'll get used to it.

thanks again!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.