ForumsQuestionsBug - Add Task functionality not working -- IS THIS BEING FIXED?

Bug - Add Task functionality not working -- IS THIS BEING FIXED?
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted: Mar 14, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Others seem to be seeing this same behavior (See link to other posting below). Don't see anything from toodle folks on twitter feed about this.

The Add Task button is currently mostly broken & unusable. Among the errors that I see are:

- Due Date drop-down does not open
- Dropdowns which do work are modal and cannot be closed -- when Tags is opened, it no longer goes away when you click another field. The only way I've found to get it to close is to use the <esc> key which then also cancels out of any tags chosen.

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26841/0/due-date-field-in-web-interface.html
Anant G.

Posted by rubenB:
Others seem to be seeing this same behavior (See link to other posting below). Don't see anything from toodle folks on twitter feed about this.

The Add Task button is currently mostly broken & unusable. Among the errors that I see are:

- Due Date drop-down does not open
- Dropdowns which do work are modal and cannot be closed -- when Tags is opened, it no longer goes away when you click another field. The only way I've found to get it to close is to use the <esc> key which then also cancels out of any tags chosen.

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26841/0/due-date-field-in-web-interface.html

We are looking into this right now and will release an update soon.
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Thanks much, Anant, for the reply.

I was assuming that this would be a quick fix to revert back to a prior version but it's been 2 hours now and seems like it's going to be taking more time.

So, do you have some sort of rough ETA for when the fix may be available?

(Task creation is pretty unusable and is affecting batch mode, as well, it appears)

Thanks.
Anant G.

Posted by rubenB:
Thanks much, Anant, for the reply.

I was assuming that this would be a quick fix to revert back to a prior version but it's been 2 hours now and seems like it's going to be taking more time.

So, do you have some sort of rough ETA for when the fix may be available?

(Task creation is pretty unusable and is affecting batch mode, as well, it appears)

Thanks.

Already released an update, please try using it again.
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Yes, Anant, it works now so that's great.

Odd as i did a reload earlier prior to posting to see if it was still failing which it was.

Is there any way that the toodle team could regularly post "all clear" messages somewhere like on twitter after an incident gets resolved? We had the same issue with trying to reach closure and know when things were completed with the late Feb move and database problems.

Or even better if there could be status page that people could just refer to anytime.

Thanks.
Anant G.

Posted by rubenB:
Yes, Anant, it works now so that's great.

Odd as i did a reload earlier prior to posting to see if it was still failing which it was.

Is there any way that the toodle team could regularly post "all clear" messages somewhere like on twitter after an incident gets resolved? We had the same issue with trying to reach closure and know when things were completed with the late Feb move and database problems.

Or even better if there could be status page that people could just refer to anytime.

Thanks.

Yeah incident tracking will be better. Noted! Thanks for the suggestion :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.