ForumsQuestionsBug - Open/Close Task Notes doesn't work & opens Batch Edit menu

Bug - Open/Close Task Notes doesn't work & opens Batch Edit menu
boydston01

Posted: Mar 22, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I'm just clicking on the note icon with my touchpad. super annoying.
boydston01

Posted by rubenB:
Support ticket 72725 filed for this issue.

Why is toodle so unstable and behavior keeps changing on the fly?

Are product changes being rolled out into production on an ongoing basis willy nilly? Aren't these changes being held in a testbed for testing before being rolled out in an announced upgrade?

It's starting to feel like I'm in an Agile daily scrum development environment with changes coming and going right and left.

I mean, that's a bit exaggerated but I know what you mean. At least development is happening!
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Hi Boydston,

I'm not sure, but if you are still seeing the Batch Edit menu popping up when you do that, you may want to file a support ticket.

It's not entirely clear to me (since toodle doesn't exactly say clearly when they think something is resolved) but from Linden's posting above and the behavior I see in Toodle, I think Toodledo folks may think that this issue has been fixed and gone away.

It certainly seems (again from Linden's posting) that they updated production with some sort of change related to this.
boydston01

Posted by rubenB:
"should be done in 1 hr" tweets

So we have to be on twitter to get broad support communications? What the what?!?
Linden

Posted: Mar 26, 2019
Alas rubenB, looks like the Batch Edit bug is back for me. :-(

Guess I'll have to reopen the ticket. Fortunately, if I refresh the page, the Batch Edit goes away for a bit, but eventually, when I try to expand a task by clicking on a button, I get the batch edit display instead.
musicant

Posted: Mar 27, 2019
I'm having this same problem. It started a few days ago, it's pretty annoying; unpredictably (I don't understand when/how), when I click to edit notes on a task, the batch edit screen pops up.
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Hi Musicant (and Linden)

That's very unfortunate that you seem to be hitting another variant of this issue.

It seems the toodle folks put out an update and a bunch of us no longer see the issue for our workflows. Just fyi, there's this other related forum posting on this subject wherein others are complaining about the implementation of this new feature and it seems that toodle folks may be considering alternate implementation.

Stop Batch Edits
Anant G.

Hi,
We have released another update for batch edit few mins back. Let us know if you still face similar issue.

We were able to replicate the issue when user uses keyboard shortcut for eg cmd+t and then click on the particular task. The keyup event was not getting fired.

It should be fixed now.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.