ForumsQuestionsTo Anand - Could you clarify where are Toodledo announcements?

To Anand - Could you clarify where are Toodledo announcements?
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted: Mar 21, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Hi Anand,

Can you just clarify where one goes to find announcements, etc from Toodledo team?

Yesterday, in this thread (https://bit.ly/2UJMT7q), you mentioned -

"Yes announcement is pending for that feature which we have scheduled for tomorrow."

Where would I go to see that (and other) announcements?

I've been sort of dying to get more insight into what's going on, advance warning of planned downtimes, etc but somehow keep ending up out of the loop and getting blindsided by things that hamper my using toodledo. Can you point me to where to go to stay on top of what's going on? Current system status, etc?
Ob-La-Di+ruben

And thanks, Anand, for being responsive and getting back to us in the forum here. I realize it's kind of a thankless task and there's endless griping but hopefully you can also see that a bunch of us (and possibly many more who just don't say anything) are struggling out here, in part from a seeming dearth of proactive information/communication from the toodle team.

This message was edited Mar 21, 2019.
Purveyor

Score: 1 Reference
There's also this:
There are issues in our current iOS app with collaboration. I will be making a post today to roll out beta version of the iOS app and you can test it out on that.
From Collaboration Invite Problems - Invite Expired.
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Just for anyone who stumbles across this thread, looks like Anant posted a couple announcements in Forum > News on these topics a couple hours ago.

Not entirely sure if that means that that is the centralized place to reference for announcements. Before today, nothing had been posted there since November, 2018.

Thanks, though, Anant, for following up and posting those announcements that you said would be coming.

This message was edited Mar 21, 2019.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.