ForumsQuestionsSub-Tasks

Sub-Tasks
Stephen

Posted: Apr 24, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
I am also having a problem with these sub tasks. I have a hotlist that filters all tasks due today only. Now if a task due today is a sub task then all other sub tasks of its parent are also displayed no matter what due date they have. This is quite useless. The mobile app still works properly in this regard though.

Additionally, the sort function does not work properly anymore - I have saved searches and the sort within them randomly sorts to a context with no reason I can see :(
-J-O-D-

Posted: Apr 24, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I have this just tested on web with a parent with 2 subtasks, one due today, other in the future, in a Hotlist set up for A due date within 1 day. The only time I have seen both subtasks (and the parent) was with Indented mode (filter eye/Subtasks/Indented) AND Profile & Settings/General/Tasks/Subtasks/Indented mode shows all subtasks nested, even if the parent shouldn't be visible.

When the latter is on the recommended Indented mode shows loose subtasks, the hotlist only shows the subtask due today - and to see its parent, I have to click the three-dots icon, then both subtasks appear.

Posted by Stephen:
I am also having a problem with these sub tasks. I have a hotlist that filters all tasks due today only. Now if a task due today is a sub task then all other sub tasks of its parent are also displayed no matter what due date they have. This is quite useless. The mobile app still works properly in this regard though.(
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.