ForumsQuestionsWhy Support Ticket time stamp doesn't reflect toodle updates?

Why Support Ticket time stamp doesn't reflect toodle updates?
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted: Apr 03, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Hi Anant,

When I look at my Support Ticket list, wouldn't the listed latest time stamp for each ticket also reflect when Toodle folks had made an update?

I'd been presuming there was no activity by looking at my list until I noticed that I'd gotten an email notification for one of the tickets on 3/31. The ticket time stamp in my list still shows 3/26 when I last updated.

Is this the expected behavior? (I don't check that email very regularly)

Thanks.

This message was edited Apr 03, 2019.
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted: Apr 03, 2019
Never mind about this question.

My question was garbage. The date listed in the Support Ticket list is just the date ticket was created and never changes.

Would be nice if perhaps there was also a last updated date included in that listing of tickets.Creation date is less useful.

This message was edited Apr 03, 2019.
-J-O-D-

Posted: Apr 04, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
If I would not be going to my e-mail account very often, I would probably use forwarding rule for [email protected] to either my cell phone, or maybe IFTTT and let me know some other way.

Of course, if we spend lot of time on the web, then maybe the updates to support ticekts could be linked to the notifications - just like subscriptation expiring...

This message was edited Apr 04, 2019.
Anant G.

Posted: Apr 09, 2019
Posted by -J-O-D-:
If I would not be going to my e-mail account very often, I would probably use forwarding rule for [email protected] to either my cell phone, or maybe IFTTT and let me know some other way.

Of course, if we spend lot of time on the web, then maybe the updates to support ticekts could be linked to the notifications - just like subscriptation expiring...

Thanks for the suggestion, notification area is something we have planned for support tickets.
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted: Apr 09, 2019
Hi Anant,

If you're going to be in the support ticket code anyways for the above, any chance there could be an update be made so the list of support tickets displays the "last update" date rather than the creation date of the ticket (or both)? Creation date is way less useful of the two when just trying to look over a list of tickets (except perhaps for sort order).

This message was edited Apr 09, 2019.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.