ForumsQuestionsCan't sort by due date *AND TIME* anymore

Can't sort by due date *AND TIME* anymore
louise_1297540325

Posted: Apr 07, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I have always sorted my tasks for the day by priority, then "due date AND time". We still have a column labeled "due date and time". Clicking that used to sort all my tasks for the same day according to time (within the same priority category). That is very important to me.

But now if I add due time to a task --it is utterly meaningless. I look at my tasks for the day, and my top priority tasks are due at 6am, then 10am, then 7am then 4pm, then 6am. What a mess. The sorting options in settings now includes due date, but time is no longer mentioned.

I occasionally use stars but that is a grouping category, not a way to list things in order. It doesn't let me put each tasks in a sequence, based on when they need to be done in a given day.

When did we lose that functionality? Seriously... what is the point of even offering time due as a setting --when it makes no difference whatsoever in how it's displayed?

Is there any way to get that feature back? I use it A LOT!
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted: Apr 07, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Sure sounds like a regression. Are you using the free version? Otherwise, shouldn't you file a support ticket?

https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.