ForumsQuestionsProblem with displaying subtasks in search results

Problem with displaying subtasks in search results
shop_1355033210

Posted: Apr 13, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Even with the "inline" setting, it is displayed as the "indented" setting.

It was normal until yesterday.

This message was edited Apr 13, 2019.
mcTD

I’m having the same problem. Very frustrating.
frankie.toodle

I am surprised, subtask do appear. Until yesterday I had to click the icon before the task to get subs displayed.

This is another unwanted change the way parent and sub-tasks are handled. A few weeks ago
- subtasks have been displayed only after you click the icon
- after a click, the task was replaced by the parent (if it wasn't the parent itself) and subtasks were shown.

Now,
- subtasks seem to be shown always and
- the subtasks are replaced by its parent after a click (subs shown only after you click again).

Did somebody request any changes here? Why has this been changed in the first place?

I haven't been that annoyed since I started working with Toodledo many years ago.
frankie.toodle

Score: 1 Reference
The above post was only after my first impression of the search page. After playing around a little, I am no longer annoyed but pissed. If this stays that way, I cannot use subtasks any longer. Currently I am a heavy user of subtasks and now my view are totally cluttered, as all parents are shown with subtasks. I cannot even display a sub fitting a filter without its parent. This is absolute crap. And given the new prices for using Toodledo I will be looking for a replacement very soon.
alswl

Posted: Apr 15, 2019
I’m having the same problem too.

Server crash... batch edit bug... sub task bug...
I'm crazy for using Toodledo, are you a business level product?
blarivee.adi

I am having the same issue. It has now made my use of searches cluttered and unusable. Is there a timeline to fix / reverse or offer an option to turn this off?
rwistar

Bump and please fix! The whole point of using inline subtasks is that it allows you to see them in global chronological order.
-J-O-D-

-deleted- (I was wrong)

This message was edited Apr 15, 2019.
alswl

Posted: Apr 17, 2019
Finally, this bug is fixed.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.