ForumsQuestionshide or move subtask icons?

hide or move subtask icons?
karin

Posted: Jun 03, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I'm trying out Pro this week--a big reason was to check out the experience of using subtasks. I ended up turning it off not long after I turned it on because I couldn't stand the column of hands coming between the check boxes, stars, and task names. Those are 3 very important columns to me, but the hands I use once on the occasional subtask and then don't need them.

Somehow I found that line of 3D hands visually overwhelming. (I realize I'm probably more prone to visual overwhelm than the average person.) Is it possible to put that column elsewhere or hide it without a whole trip to account settings?

Thanks.
jdoree

I don't mind the hand at all but it probably isn't really necessary. Ideally you could grab and drag a task from just about anywhere on the task itself.

This message was edited Jun 03, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll consider it for a future update.
karin

Posted: Jun 06, 2008
Now as I'm spending a little time with this I realize an easy fix would be to move the subtask column to the right of the task name. Still easy access for dragging & dropping, but not in that prime real estate between the task name and the star.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.