ForumsQuestionsFeedback to ToodleDo (Other than this Forum)

Feedback to ToodleDo (Other than this Forum)
Charles Rashall

Posted: Aug 28, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
HI all,

Trying to find a way to submit a feature request, and also contact TD???
Can't find any "contact us" form or resource to reach TD folks directly, other than these forums.

Issues:

Account Status
- my account status (says upgrade expired, but believe it was recently renewed)

Feature Request
- ability to shift / re-order the columns of content on the todo list, and or narrow / collapse fields so can see what need to...right now, anything on the right hand side of the screen is out of view, i.e. item, due date, folder, priority, status, etc....THIS SEEMS TO BE A FAIRLY IMPORTANT AND USEFUL FEATURE, yes?

Thanks all!
Larry2

Posted: Aug 28, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
I'm not sure where i'ts located on the web site but here is a link I use to report bugs and ask questions. I think you can find it by searching the FAQ buy looking for "ticket"

https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
M

Posted: Aug 29, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Column widths and rearrangement can be reached from the tasks list, depending on whether you're using tasks.toodledo.com (new), or https://www.toodledo.com/tasks/ (older).

For the new task list, (I'm assuming web, here) put your mouse over the edges of the column headers, and your cursor will change to indicate resizing is possible. Every column header has a 4-point arrow that you can drag anywhere else in your list.

For the older version, you click the 2-edged arrow in the upper-right of the column headers to edit column order and width. Once you've clicked it, make your changes; click it again to save them.
jimk222

Posted: Aug 30, 2019
Under the menu from top right corner of website there is "Feature Requests" under help section between "Forum" and "Blog". https://roadmap.toodledo.com/feature-requests That is the roadmap that is being used to track bugs, issues, requests, etc. Searching through the list already underway may offer up an existing item or if you don't see it after searching you can add an item.

Hope that helps

This message was edited Aug 30, 2019.
CAVA

Please your help. A few days ago I started to see an error when syncing habits in my Android Phone (Nexus 5X). It says "Unable to sync habits with the website". I already deleted the data and the App and reinstalled everything without success. Habits sync without issue to my account in other devices like iPad or the website.

Any help is highly appreciated to solve this issue.
AA

Posted by CAVA:
Please your help. A few days ago I started to see an error when syncing habits in my Android Phone (Nexus 5X). It says "Unable to sync habits with the website". I already deleted the data and the App and reinstalled everything without success. Habits sync without issue to my account in other devices like iPad or the website.

Any help is highly appreciated to solve this issue.

There is no help for this, I'm afraid. :-(

The exact same thing happened for me when I purchased the new iPad mini 5 back in April. There has simply been no way to access Habits on that iPad – neither through the app, nor through the webpage (switching browsers to desktop mode doesn't help, either).

Simply put: the Habits are totally inaccessible to me on the new iPad. It's still true today, many months later. I'm typing this reply on that iPad mini 5.

I opened a support ticket on this back in April, the support staff recognized the issue, but they have been unable to fix the issue. That's just the way it is.

To me, of course, this meant I had to stop using Toodledo Habits. Too bad about that – I used them for years, ever since Jake first launched them.

Starting from this year, I also started experiencing regular data loss in the Lists section. So, I stopped using Toodledo Lists as well, and switched first to FlexLists, then to self-made Google Sheets.

While I was at it, I also switched Toodledo Notes first to Simplenote, then to the current combination of Dynalist and Standard Notes.

I only use Toodledo for tasks today. Tasks are still handled superbly by Toodledo, I think. At least for my needs. If Toodledo shuts down, I'll transition tasks to Remember The Milk.

As to Habits replacement, none of the apps in the app stores really satisfied me. No app seems to offer the combination of Toodledo Habits' three types of habits: yes/no, numeric, and stars.

Finally, I found the Japanese site 42goals.com. It's excellent, much better than Toodledo Habits (for example, it shows you an entire week of habits at a glance, instead of only isolated days like Toodledo Habits). However, 42goals.com is expensive – $45 per year, or something like that. And, the site looks like it might shut down any day now (expired certificates, etc.).

After 42goals.com experienced an outage that lasted a day or two, I'd had enough, and despite having purchased the annual subscription, I switched to tracking habits in self-made Google Sheets. That's a bit awkward and laborious, of course (I have to create a new habits sheet manually every month on day 1), but the self-made solution actually satisfies me more than Toodledo Habits, or 42goals.com, ever did. For example, my solution offers me a glance at the entire month of habits – not just a single day (as in Toodledo Habits) or just a single week (as in 42goals.com). You can view my habits solution here, if you'd like to take a look: http://hab.avenarius.sk
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.