ForumsQuestionsWhere is the Save Search button?

Where is the Save Search button?
MisterMuso

Posted: Sep 17, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Hi

I've searched the forums for details of how to find the Save Search button. It's crazy because I have set up multiple Saved Searches so I must have found it once upon a time, probably before the layout changed.

Is it possible to attach a screenshot, because I've read descriptions saying "it's in the navy blue bar at the right", but I can't for the life of me see anything there. I've tried both Chrome and IE.

Thanks in advance!
dismukemail

Posted: Sep 17, 2019
I don't have a way to attach a screenshot at the moment. But it is at the far left in the vertical blue line under the Tasks portion of the interface. Look for the icon that looks like a magnifying glass. Click on it and it will bring up the saved search dialogue in the main portion of the screen. At your left will be options to pull up your previously saved searches. Hope this helps.
MisterMuso

Posted: Sep 18, 2019
Thanks for replying, but I'm not sure if I explained my question properly.

I know how to access and use Saved Searches. I use them every day actually. But I now want to make a change to a saved search.

I think I know the problem - I have a free account. It looks like Saved Searches are becoming a premium feature.

I've been using the product with a free subscription for years so I'll probably upgrade, but I don't really like being forced to upgrade in this way.
pawelkaleta

Posted: Sep 18, 2019
You may want to review some key threads on this forum first before you decide what to do next.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.