ForumsQuestionsLists not working on iphone

Lists not working on iphone
Greg

Posted: Oct 21, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
I have an iPhone 7 running 13.1.3. The list feature of the App does not appear to be working property. When I go to a specific list and select filter I get a screen with choices to filter the list with but with no option to return to the list. The only way to get back to the list is to go to the bottom of the screen and select lists. This returns me to the screen with all of my lists, not the list that I was working with and when I select the list I was working with the filtering I have selected has not been applied.

On the other hand on an iPad running iPad iOS 13.13 the App opens a window over layer on the list I’m working with that allows me to slect a filter and then tapping outside the opened window returns me to the screen with the list I was working with and the list is filtered per my selected filter.

Is this a bug that can be fixed or am I missing some trick on my iPhone to get back to my list with filtered results?
anguyenc

Posted: Nov 10, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I'm having the exact same issue, I also cannot create a new item on my list. The buttons on the top have disappeared. Can we get this fixed ASAP?

This message was edited Nov 10, 2019.
adcaceresf

Posted: Nov 11, 2019
I have the same issue. What I do is use the web platform, add the row and it will show in the mobile apps. Forget about Toodledoo doing something about it. Nobody is in the store.
peterdthompson

Posted: Nov 11, 2019
I have the same problem across both iPad and iPhone - not possible to add a row as the Back button is not present - fundamental issue that needs correcting....
Purveyor

Posted: Nov 12, 2019
If you're interested in a "list program" that is significantly more powerful than Toodledo, try the free version of Airtable.

You can import data or copy and paste.

And the company has more than two employees ... Take a look at About us.

This message was edited Nov 12, 2019.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.