ForumsQuestionsQuestion about change in paid subscription structure

Question about change in paid subscription structure
barbra314

Posted: May 08, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
We have been a many-year silver-level subscription family. However, the subscription structure has changed, and our subscription is coming due for renewal or cancellation.

Now...
The "Free" subscription level lists "1 Collaborator" as a feature.
The "Standard" subscription level lists "Everything in Free plus:" "Up to 1 Collaborator" as a feature.

I am confused. What is the difference between these two levels wrt collaborators?
pawelkaleta

Posted: May 09, 2020
Toodledo is dead, better look for alternative instead.
barbra314

Posted: May 09, 2020
Sure. We've been looking. Hard. But haven't found one.

Here's what we can't find but have made our family and relationship work:

-ability to share with a collaborator in a "whoever gets to it first" style, not simply assigning tasks to individuals
-the ability to prioritize and order items by balancing both the importance and urgency variables, not just one
-the ability to have start and end dates, not just "do on this date" tasks

Searching hard enough, and willing to pay enough, we can find the first and last. The middle one, though, that's the real sticky point. My spouse calls this the "hotlist feature," though we both use the feature and he's the only one who uses the formal "hotlist."

This message was edited May 09, 2020.
Laurence_1573215849

Posted: May 10, 2020
Probably a typo. I imagine the Free version won't have the collaboration features. Just guessing though as someone who works at Toodledo should be able to answer definitively.
barbra314

Posted: May 10, 2020
If they ever respond. The <2 day response time estimate in the ticket queue is at least twice as long as that. If not infinite at this point.
CharleneTX

Posted: May 11, 2020
Posted by barbra314:
If they ever respond. The <2 day response time estimate in the ticket queue is at least twice as long as that. If not infinite at this point.

I open a support ticket on April 8, 2019. The last update from them was June 21, 2019 saying they knew what the problem was and would fix it the next time they had to take the system down.

I'm not holding my breath and have learned to work around the bug.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.