ForumsQuestionsSettings "Red Dot" ?

Settings "Red Dot" ?
SFSailLady

Posted: Jul 19, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,
Does anyone know what the purpose of the "red dot" next to the Settings option on the iPhone ? I don't remember seeing it before and I cannot figure out why it is there.

Thanks
Larry3

Posted: Jul 20, 2020
Score: -1 Reference
You realize that's not a Toodledo setting, right? or are you talking about Toodledo app settings running on iPhone?

If Toodledo app then I don't have any idea since I don't use their app but I'd assume there is something that you'll need to do to update or perhaps some message?

If iPhone Settings then it's probably an iOS update or something that Apple wants you to look at. I see it frequently when I update iOS and it wants to go through screen time settings, passcode, etc and if any of those thing I tap Skip it will put up a red dot until I go in and either change that setting or confirm I don't want to then I never see it again.

This message was edited Jul 20, 2020.
David

Posted: Jul 23, 2020
Score: 1 Reference
Same question as OP. And yes, it’s in the iOS App.
da22kirkland

Posted: Aug 02, 2020
I have the same question. The red dot is by the "Settings" field in the IOS App. I assumed there was a message or something for me to do, but when I go to settings I don't see anything out of place.
Allan

Posted: Aug 04, 2020
wondering the samething too.
Allan

Posted: Aug 21, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
nobody knows, nobody from support reads this.

nobody cares.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.