ForumsQuestionsNotes autoscrolling to bottom on iphone

Notes autoscrolling to bottom on iphone
uk.sutor

Posted: Jul 24, 2020
Score: 1 Reference
Does anyone else have this problem? After the recent update my notes are autoscrolling to the bottom on my iphone. This makes it very difficult to access the top of notes that are very large and is very frustrating.

Ticket submitted but nothing heard yet.

Help appreciated.
jw3xxx

Posted: Jul 28, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I'm having a similar problem. Longer notes seem to be "stuck" in the middle, and I cannot scroll up or down.
Lsuewizee

Posted: Aug 01, 2020
I have the same problem here after last update
rsterling_1303222586

Posted: Aug 10, 2020
Same problem. If I edit the note, I can then scroll to the top of the note. This is on iPhone 11, IOS 13.5.
Mark H

Posted: Aug 12, 2020
Yes same here with iPhone 11 pro max. Workaround is to use edit mode.
maxepic

Posted: Sep 15, 2020
I am having the same issue after recent upgrade. Sent several emails to support no response. iPhone app downloaded from apple. I’ve used this app for 10 to 15 years problem free. As far as editing all notes not really a feasible solution.

Problem: no support, I don’t mind paying for the app because I find it useful. But if I pay and still no support... what’s the point?

Is it time to look for another app?
maxepic

Posted: Sep 15, 2020
I just tried to edit a note now it scrolls up a little and stops altogether. Now I can’t edit note at all.
marc_1296379298

Posted: Dec 06, 2020
Am having same problem - other than edit mode - anyone have any other ideas on how to get Toodledo to amend their App so this works again ?
Larry3

Posted: Dec 06, 2020
Posted by marc_1296379298:
Am having same problem - other than edit mode - anyone have any other ideas on how to get Toodledo to amend their App so this works again ?

I don't think you'll ever see a fix. In fact, I think Toodledo is abandonware. I'd love it if a developer would log on and tell me I'm totally wrong. But I'm not holding my breath.

This message was edited Dec 06, 2020.
Bob

Posted: Dec 27, 2020
I sent the following appeal for help on 12/16/20. So far no response.

I have been using Toodledo since 2008. Recently I switched from an Android phone to iPhone 11. Yesterday I attempted to refer to a note on my iPhone and found it difficult to read. I have to scroll up to read the upper portion but I cant hold in this position. The note attempts to default keeping the upper portion hidden. I do not have this problem on my computer or my old phone. I would be grateful for your help.

By the way, the operating system on the iPhone is up to date.

Thank you,

This message was edited Dec 27, 2020.
mlb32704

Posted: Dec 27, 2020
Posted by Larry3:

I don't think you'll ever see a fix. In fact, I think Toodledo is abandonware. I'd love it if a developer would log on and tell me I'm totally wrong. But I'm not holding my breath.

FYI, I actually sent a long detailed polite but to the point message to Pink Java Media LLC the other day, pleading with them to check into these forums and tell everyone what's going on (i.e. future of the application, any fixes or additional functionality coming, and how the user base is supposed to get in touch). I don't expect to here anything back but I tried. It's really a shame, they've got a large loyal base that is basically begging to pay money for their Pro subscriptions and asking for support on the most basic of fixes and there's just nobody running the ship. I have Task Angel up and running side by side and I am ready to go if and when they pull the plug for real, but I'm hoping that they don't. For all of its faults, issues and total lack of support, Toodledo still is the best application out there for my specific needs.

PS the scrolling note issue is one of many that I submitted for a bug fix months ago.

This message was edited Dec 27, 2020.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.