ForumsQuestions3.4.3 Beta - iPad List View Refresh

3.4.3 Beta - iPad List View Refresh
utotoast

Posted: Sep 02, 2020
Score: 1 Reference
If you change the due date, it doesn't register on the list although it does in the task details. However, the list seems to know that the date was changed and the task SHOULD be moved to a different day. The task details are now shifted so that the list item is not associated with the correct task detail. If you refresh again by hitting All Tasks, it gets back in sync. So, a refresh needs to be forced with a date change or the association between list item and task detail needs to remain. Thanks
utotoast

Posted: Sep 02, 2020
Score: 1 Reference
Similarly, if the search filter is applied and a task is updated, the list view must be updated behind the scenes because clicking on the first list item under the search filter shows the task detail of the first task on the entire list, not of any task under the search filter.
Anant G.

Posted: Sep 05, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by utotoast:
If you change the due date, it doesn't register on the list although it does in the task details. However, the list seems to know that the date was changed and the task SHOULD be moved to a different day. The task details are now shifted so that the list item is not associated with the correct task detail. If you refresh again by hitting All Tasks, it gets back in sync. So, a refresh needs to be forced with a date change or the association between list item and task detail needs to remain. Thanks

Can you provide a screenshot or video for this? Also which iPad are you using?
utotoast

Posted: Sep 06, 2020
I don't see an option to upload screenshots into this reply. Is that possible or do you have an email address I can send them to or do I need to post a link to an image hosting site? iPad Mini 4

Also, task detail Folder field is blank even if a folder is assigned. If I click the folder field, I see the assigned folder but when I exit back to the task detail, it continues to display as blank.

This message was edited Sep 06, 2020.
Dave Campbell_1397658655

Posted: Sep 07, 2020
Score: -2 Reference
Todoist Is the best. I’ve tried them all. This one has the closest features with a ton of nice extras. Sorry Toodledo I’ve loved your app for years but I’ve given you long enough to fix your mobile apps.
kenckar

Posted: Sep 09, 2020
Posted by utotoast:
I don't see an option to upload screenshots into this reply. Is that possible or do you have an email address I can send them to or do I need to post a link to an image hosting site? iPad Mini 4

Also, task detail Folder field is blank even if a folder is assigned. If I click the folder field, I see the assigned folder but when I exit back to the task detail, it continues to display as blank.

I am seeing the same on my iPad too. Take a screen shot and when you save the screenshot, it should give you an option to send it to the developer. I think testFlight installs that extension. It's a nice feature.
utotoast

Posted: Sep 11, 2020
Posted by kenckar:
Posted by utotoast:

I am seeing the same on my iPad too. Take a screen shot and when you save the screenshot, it should give you an option to send it to the developer. I think testFlight installs that extension. It's a nice feature.

Thanks for the tip about sending screenshot directly as Beta feedback!
utotoast

Posted: Sep 11, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
Posted by utotoast:

Can you provide a screenshot or video for this? Also which iPad are you using?

I sent 3 successive screenshots thru "Share Beta Feedback" on my iPad to mimic the behavior. iPad Mini 4.

Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.