ForumsQuestionsanyone have trouble cancelling account?

anyone have trouble cancelling account?
louise_1297540325

Posted: Nov 16, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I just cancelled my account as of the end of this year's subscription. I feel a bit queasy about the fact that I got no confirmation email, no notice at all, especially since I've heard of other software where they keep charging you, even after cancelling.

The only proof I have is a tiny little line in my subscription details after I cancelled "Your subscription will be cancelled on Feb 20, 2021, 2:00 AM".

However, when I opened up the software in another tab, clicking "my subscription" just takes me to a page listing the different price levels. There's no information at all about my subscription when I log in now.

Thank goodness I saved a screenshot of that cancellation notification just in case I need proof.

So, is that it? Can I depend on them to be honest about this? Or should I track whether they charge me when the subscription runs out, just in case I need to stop the payment? <sigh...>
Larry3

Posted: Nov 16, 2020
I don't know of anyone who's had problems cancelling and still had the subscription charged to their card. However, considering all that's been not going on at Toodledo I'd send a email to them to confirm and talk to your bank to be sure it doesn't show up. If no one is actually at the helm everything is "automatic" so who knows how it will work out in the future.

Since it doesn't cancel until next year I'm afraid you may have to wait until then to find out how it resolves unless they actually respond to you.

Just my $ .02
Stallion & the Antelope

Posted: Nov 20, 2020
I am having a similar issue with trying to cancel and getting no response. They do not have a phone number or even a chat feature? And the forums are reporting that they are sometimes too busy to reply right away to their customers? Hmmm . . . me thinks they need some sort of a time management software that could help with this issue. LOL I will keep an eye on my business banking to make sure I'm not charged. (shrugs shoulders)
Duo

Posted: Nov 21, 2020
Posted by Stallion & the Antelope:
I am having a similar issue with trying to cancel and getting no response. They do not have a phone number or even a chat feature? And the forums are reporting that they are sometimes too busy to reply right away to their customers? Hmmm . . . me thinks they need some sort of a time management software that could help with this issue. LOL I will keep an eye on my business banking to make sure I'm not charged. (shrugs shoulders)

Can't you have your bank / card issuer block the transaction now so you don't have to deal with it retroactively if the payment gets taken?
alex.rybyansky

Posted: Feb 17, 2021
I have troubles since subscription was cancelled (by some reason, I didn't cancel it), but money still charged from my account.
I submitted a ticked and renewed subscription to speed up ticket processing, but now I am charged twice, both on new and old "subscription start dates". Waiting for them to respond to the ticket.
Larry3

Posted: Feb 17, 2021
Posted by alex.rybyansky:
I have troubles since subscription was cancelled (by some reason, I didn't cancel it), but money still charged from my account.
I submitted a ticked and renewed subscription to speed up ticket processing, but now I am charged twice, both on new and old "subscription start dates". Waiting for them to respond to the ticket.

If it were me I’d cancel all accounts and then file claim with credi card company so they will stop processing payments and refund prior payments.

Toodledo seems to be abandonware. They don’t answer tickets and no more communication. If you look at other posts in this topic many have indicated same problem re cancelling
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.