ForumsQuestionsSubscription update delays?

Subscription update delays?
devdevmarie

Posted: Dec 28, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I guess I should have looked here before paying to upgrade my account to Standard as TD may be dead?? I've been using TD for 8ish+ years and finally decided to upgrade to get the collab and subtask features and now they seem to be MIA.

Just curious since my bank account was charged and my TD account still says Free...does it usually upgrade automatically or does it take some time to see the upgrade? In other words, does anyone know if the upgrade is a manual type thing? (I know that no one is responding right now, I am asking about typical operating procedure)

This message was edited Dec 28, 2020.
Larry3

Posted: Dec 28, 2020
I would think it would be almost immediate as it's all automated. What with lack of support and communication I'd probably assume the worse and contact your credit card company.
devdevmarie

Posted: Dec 29, 2020
Update on this: There was a credit added to my bank account last night and now this morning both transactions are gone from my bank account with no action taken on my part. I'm glad it was removed, but this is probably a sign for the future of TD?

This message was edited Dec 29, 2020.
oletros

Posted: Dec 30, 2020
So, it seems that it is really dead
Larry3

Posted: Dec 30, 2020
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by devdevmarie:
Update on this: There was a credit added to my bank account last night and now this morning both transactions are gone from my bank account with no action taken on my part. I'm glad it was removed, but this is probably a sign for the future of TD?

Keep a watch though. I don't know about your bank but I've seen transactions showing under a "Pending" category one day and then the next day it's gone but it shows up as an actual charge a day after. I think it has to do with the both bank (how much detail they show online) and the company processing the charge (bank arrangements and whether 3rd party processor is involved).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.