ForumsQuestionsWhat on earth is going on with support?

What on earth is going on with support?
LSF_2

Posted: Feb 21, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
Ticket emailed in on the 15.02.21. As of today's date. no response.

Is this company still going or have they just given up?
creinhard

Posted: Feb 21, 2021
Hello!

There is no support. Last I heard, there were over 500 unanswered support tickets.

Toodledo is probably abandonware at this point. You should make backups of your data of begin your search for another platform.

You might get a better feel for the situation if you poke around the more recent threads over here:

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/0/news.html

Chris

This message was edited Feb 21, 2021.
rs.jen.vaughn

Posted: Mar 05, 2021
Hey - I just returned to Toodledo after years away and have spent the past couple of days getting things in here. Wanted to say a big thanks for posting about the app being abandoned before I get too far down a path.
dherst

Posted: Mar 05, 2021
I just renewed my subscription with an annual payment, and it created a duplicate account. The payment was processed, but when I log in it still tells me my subscription has expired. I opened a ticket but they say the queue is over 500 and the wait time is 37 biz days.

Has anyone else experienced this?
oletros

Posted: Mar 06, 2021
Posted by dherst:
I just renewed my subscription with an annual payment, and it created a duplicate account. The payment was processed, but when I log in it still tells me my subscription has expired. I opened a ticket but they say the queue is over 500 and the wait time is 37 biz days.

Talk with your bank for a refund

Toodledo is dead.
J Carlos

Posted: Mar 16, 2021
Posted by dherst:

I am in the same situation, I am talking to my bank to see if there is a way to return the money
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.