ForumsQuestionsMissing Tasks Across Devices, Especially Repeating Tasks

Missing Tasks Across Devices, Especially Repeating Tasks
mlb32704

Posted: Jul 21, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
Now that we finally have forums up and running again, I only have one current issue with Toodledo.

Many times my tasks will be mismatched across devices (i.e. iPhone, iPad, Windows 10 computer). Many times added or deleted items will show up on one device but not another. This specifically seems to happen with repeating tasks, and even more specifically to iOS devices. If I try to modify or check off an existing repeating task on an iOS device, most time it will not take, I have to make that modification on a computer instead. This issue doesn't seem to affect the creation of new repeating tasks, on any of those devices, just existing ones.

Would appreciate someone on the new technology team taking a look at this. I'll be glad to provide further information, logs, etc. as needed.

Thank you.
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jul 22, 2021
Thanks for reporting this!

Would definitely like to get more information on this and see if we can get it figured out -- would you mind emailing [email protected] and let us know what versions of the app you are using, and what devices?
Do you happen to have a consistent way to reproduce the issue, or is it random when this issue occurs?

For anyone following the thread, once we get it figured out, I'll post an update here.
mlb32704

Posted: Aug 27, 2021
Sorry for the belated follow up. I don't have a way to reproduce the issue, and I notice that as older repeating tasks are rolling off, the issue goes away. So for the time being I'm set but if it comes up again I will post here. Thank you.
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Aug 27, 2021
Ok thanks! We will keep an eye out
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.