ForumsQuestionsConvert List to Tasks?

Convert List to Tasks?
maaggie1

Posted: Jul 31, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
Hello! Is there a way to convert a list to a set of tasks without having to type them all in again? How about vice versa? I've found I've used the wrong function a couple of times, so now I'm trying to fix my own goof-up with the least pain possible!
Laurence_1573215849

Posted: Aug 02, 2021
@maggie1 try to do an import of your tasks? copy paste your list to a CSV or spreadsheet.
strativourakis

Posted: Aug 07, 2021
I swear there was a quick & easy way to add multiple tasks at once in ToodleDo..... now I'm looking & don't see it....
Wasn't there a function like that?

Seems you could copy & paste either all your list, or line by line.

How long a list / how many tasks are we talking about?

There's the "Quick Add" at the top of the task page; can you paste one line from your list in there & do them one at a time that way?
J--O--D

Posted: Aug 08, 2021
Score: 1 Reference
Click +Add Task. If you paste into the single new field multiple task titles (e. g. copy from notepad with titles on separated lines), the "list" gets automatically expanded to fit the number of tasks.

Posted by strativourakis:
I swear there was a quick & easy way to add multiple tasks at once in ToodleDo..... now I'm looking & don't see it....
Wasn't there a function like that?

Seems you could copy & paste either all your list, or line by line.

How long a list / how many tasks are we talking about?

There's the "Quick Add" at the top of the task page; can you paste one line from your list in there & do them one at a time that way?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.