ForumsQuestionsApple Watch App?

Apple Watch App?
mlb32704

Posted: Aug 27, 2021
Score: 1 Reference
Now that we've got some actual technical leadership for Toodledo again, I wanted to ask this question, again...

What is/are the status/future plans for the Apple Watch app for Toodledo? Right now it simply exists, but it most definitely does not work. If I go into it on my Watch, it just tells me "congratulations, your list is empty" when it obviously is anything but. It would be nice to just have a rolling list with basic information for my tasks that are due on any given day. I'm sure the powers that be have other priorities right now and that's fine but I've been asking for this one for YEARS (check previous posts on the subject). The previous management team finally rolled something out that is simply (fill in the blank with a nasty word).

Thanks for your continued attention to this.
kenckar

Score: 0 Reference
It shows as in progress on the roadmap. https://roadmap.toodledo.com/feature-requests/p/apple-watchos
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Score: 1 Reference
We are planning this Apple Watch support to be in the next version of the mobile app in early 2022 (it may not be in the initial beta release, but will be released soon after)
mlb32704

Posted: Sep 10, 2021
Thank you and please keep us updated on this.
greginfla_

Posted: Sep 22, 2021
heck if there will be toodldeo functions with apple watch..... I actually may finally buy an apple watch
ogwnao0818

Posted: Oct 08, 2021
The only reason I don't buy an Apple watch is that I don't have the Toodledo app.
Thank you,Toodledo.
mlb32704

Posted: Feb 04, 2022
Posted by PamelaH:
We are planning this Apple Watch support to be in the next version of the mobile app in early 2022 (it may not be in the initial beta release, but will be released soon after)

Do we have an updated time frame on this?
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Feb 07, 2022
Posted by mlb32704:
Posted by PamelaH:

We are hoping to release the first beta to our "experts group" in about a month or so. If you haven't joined our experts group and would like to, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Toodledo Experts Group"
mlb32704

Posted: Feb 17, 2022
Posted by PamelaH:
Posted by mlb32704:
Posted by PamelaH:

We are hoping to release the first beta to our "experts group" in about a month or so. If you haven't joined our experts group and would like to, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Toodledo Experts Group"

Sorry for the belated response. I just sent an email per your instructions. I would love to help beta test the Apple Watch app, please keep me posted and let me know what I need to do. Thanks!
mlb32704

Posted: Aug 10, 2022
Any update on the status of a functional Apple Watch app for Toodledo?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.