ForumsQuestionsiOS beta does not load tags

iOS beta does not load tags
Peter Scott

Posted: Apr 23, 2022
Score: 0 Reference
Just tried the new iOS beta on iPad and it did not display any of my tags in the tag lists, either the tag menu or the list for setting tags. Yet displaying a task with tags shows them set.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Apr 25, 2022
Peter,

Thanks a lot for reaching out.
However, we kindly ask to funnel all feedback to roadmap.toodledo.com and select the new mobile app.
Here, our developers get immediate feedback and once the issue is resolved, you would get a notification too.

Thanks and kind regards,
Hasnain
Peter Scott

Posted: Apr 28, 2022
Score: 1 Reference
I can’t; roadmap.toodledo.com doesn’t work on my iPad. When I click on either of the login links it says Redirecting and just goes back to the same page.
strativourakis

Posted: Apr 29, 2022
Pretty sure it was stated up front that tags were not yet functional in the beta app.....
But I could be wrong.
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: May 03, 2022
Tags should be available now in the latest update (build 8)
h.grindley

Posted: May 09, 2022
I also cannot post feature requests related to the new beta version for android, as every time I try to login (as it requests) using my iPad it just keeps reloading the page asking me to login. This is very frustrating. How do I submit a request for improved feature son the beta version?
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: May 09, 2022
Hi there,

We are digging into the login issue with canny.
A quick fix might be to clear your cache in the browser or try a different browser.
Let me know if that worked.

Thanks!
strativourakis

Posted: May 12, 2022
Posted by h.grindley:
I also cannot post feature requests related to the new beta version for android, as every time I try to login (as it requests) using my iPad it just keeps reloading the page asking me to login. This is very frustrating. How do I submit a request for improved feature son the beta version?

IDK if it’s a glitch with how many iOS apps are coded or a problem with iOS itself - prob a combo of both, since this fix applies to many apps, but have you tried:

- Completely deleting the app.

- Locking the device + waiting 30 seconds for it to fully process the deletion.

- Unlock your iOS device

- Restart iOS device

-Re-download / re-install the app.

Try that.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.