ForumsQuestionsApple Watch Sync

Apple Watch Sync
campbell1993

Posted: Aug 04, 2022
Score: 1 Reference
I have Toodledo on my iPhone and Apple Watch. I cannot get my Apple Watch to display the folders and tasks for hat are on my iPhone. Does anyone know how the Apple Watch App works? Does it sync all tasks and folders. Do you have to have a Subscription for the Apple Watch to work? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
kenckar

Posted: Aug 06, 2022
Score: 0 Reference
It doesn't do anything.
mlb32704

Posted: Aug 10, 2022
Score: 2 Reference
I've been asking for an update to the non-functioning Apple Watch app for Toodledo for YEARS. I was told earlier this year that it's on the roadmap for future development but that's about it.
renatabraga_

Posted: Nov 19, 2022
I just noticed that when a task is supposed to repeat daily and I mark it as done in my Apple Watch, It doesn’t repeat until a few days later. Does anyone know how to fix that?
spike_1298486081

Posted: May 11, 2023
Still waiting on watch to sync right.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: May 12, 2023
Score: 1 Reference
Dear Community,

We are aware that many users are awaiting the Apple Watch sync functionality with our new mobile apps.
It is on our roadmap but it will be later this year (no date we can promise yet).
However, if you have already tested our new mobile app you can see that we did not overpromise and under-deliver ;-)
Trust us when we say that we are working diligently on getting the Apple Watch feature rolled out!

We appreciate your patience.

Kind regards,
Hasnain
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.