ForumsQuestionsSlow page loads/actions

Slow page loads/actions
harry_stavridis

Posted: Aug 05, 2023
Score: 1 Reference
Does anyone know of a recent upgrade (within the last 24 hours)? The website is loading a lot more slowly than usual for me this morning, and actions (e.g., clicking on a status) is also reacting very slowly. Checked other apps/sites on my computer, and everything else seems to be functioning normally. The last time that I encountered this, there was a system upgrade.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Aug 12, 2023
Score: 3 Reference
Hi Harry,

We had some unfriendly inquiries last week that slowed the servers.
We reacted promptly, scaled up the servers and were back to normal speed.
Hope you experienced that as well.

Thanks,
Hasnain
avikroy

Posted: Aug 20, 2023
Score: 1 Reference
I have been experiencing very slow Toodledo page loads on my laptop (Lenovo Yoga, Windows 11) over the last couple of days. All other browser based activities are normal and lightning fast on a 1Gbps FiOS connection. Any issues that Toodledo is working on / aware of? Thanks. Take care. Cheers, avikroy.

This message was edited Aug 20, 2023.
Dave Eng

Posted: Aug 23, 2023
Score: 0 Reference
I'm experiencing the same thing. Please let us know if there is an update with this issue.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Dave,

Thanks for reaching out.
Are you currently still experiencing this?
We had some white hats testing the frontiers of Toodledo. All should be back to normal now.
When this happens, usually the servers scale up.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Thanks,
Hasi
avikroy

Hi Hasi, I'm not Dave, but yes, I am still experiencing the slow load issue. No other browser based app or page is slow loading. Neither is their slow response time offline. Task Manager doesn't show anything out of the ordinary. Speedtest shows bandwidth availability is very high. Hope for some useful insights from you guys at Toodledo. Thanks. Take care. Cheers.
Jimraz

Hi Hasi,

The web based site ran super slow for me today and about 5 minutes ago it just went back to normal speed.
mlb32704

Posted: Aug 24, 2023
We are noticing a definite slowdown today, especially on the desktop version. Refresh rate is ridiculously slow. The iOS app is better but not by much. And this has been going on pretty much for the last few weeks on and off. What is going on?
WT Sherman

Yes. I have also been seeing slowness on the web client (Safari browser) which is mainly what I use. Since the iOS app refreshes (syncs) in the background, I have not noticed it as much in the app.
Mike Thomas

Yes, noticeably slow for me too (Chrome on Windows, 8/24/2023 @3:45pm PDT). Also the beta iOS app seems more "finicky" lately - lots more "unable to connect" type messages than I usually get when trying to sync.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Aug 25, 2023
Dear members,

We have taken a deep dive on our server settings.
All should be back to normal.
Please log-out and back in on your device.
If you are still experiencing sluggish reactions, please send us an email: [email protected]

Thanks a lot!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.